Notices to Staff
1. Go to Local Education Employees
2. Step one - enter your annual salary to the nearest dollar
3. Step two - select your payroll schedule:
12 month - Bi-monthly (24 pays)
10 month - Bi-monthly (20 pays)
4. Step three - select your medical plan and level of coverage (if you don't know, please refer to your medical card)
5. Step four - select SEHBP Employee Prescription Drug Plan and level of coverage (has to be the same as your medical plan)
6. Step five - click the Calculate Contribution (for SY 14-15, most employees will be in Year 3; employees hired after June 28, 2011 will be in Year 4)
Payroll Changes/Management (send to payroll)
District Forms (send to personnel)
Pension Changes/Management (online)
Are you thinking about retirement?
The Division of Pensions and Benefits has upcoming dates for Retirement Workshops designed for employees who plan to retire anytime within the next two years. Both live classroom sessions and online webinars are available. Register at: http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/pensions/workshop-intro.shtml
Retirement Workshops provide a step-by-step look at the retirement process. We explain retirement benefits, beneficiary options, group life insurance, and how to submit the retirement application online using MBOS. Loan repayment provisions and the taxability of pension are discussed along with health benefits coverage in retirement. As time permits, the workshop concludes with a question and answer period.